Sunday 29 April 2012

love a list


I am a list maker. It helps clear my brain. Puts all those thoughts on paper to make room for other activity.

I write work lists, trying to prioritise. I write shopping lists, to make a nice dinner. I write clothes wish lists, in an attempt to fill my wardrobe with the classic and most versatile items that will mix and match with everything I already own. I have a home list, of things that need attention and things that we need to fix. Restaurants to try, makeup to buy, places to visit, people to call, appointments to make, the lists go on and on.

I know there are people that write lists just to cross things out. I might be one of those people!? Hmmm no, I really think I need them to clear my thoughts, otherwise I forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment