Wednesday 3 April 2013

love(ly) to be back

It has certainly been a while between posts. Let me explain.

This happened...




Soon after my last post (May 2012!), we found out that our wedding venue had gone into liquidation. WTF! A mad scramble followed. I contacted almost every wedding venue I had ever considered to see if they had availability. No luck. I was starting to worry (understatement).  

While I was away for work one day, my Husband took it upon himself to check out a potential option he had discovered. He loved it. It was perfect, he said.

So I went to check this place out for myself. He was right. It was perfect.
Call me crazy, but I enjoyed the opportunity to plan 'another wedding'.

It was without a doubt, the best day of our lives.

So, as per the title of my post - it is lovely to be back.

I've been filing away lots of ideas and I am excited about getting stuck into this little blog of mine. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment