Tuesday 1 May 2012

love eyebrows




I've been in rehab. Brow rehab. It's taken me about 2 years, but I have finally quit plucking! 


I'd had enough of my thin, un-even brows and decided it was time to do something about it so I paid a visit to the girls at Benefit Brow Bar. After years of over-plucking, I had made quite a mess of my poor little brows. 

The Benefit girls explained the issues I had with my brows in their current state (thin, un-even, too far apart) and showed me the brow shape that I needed to work towards. They tidied them up and sent me on my way with strict instructions NO PLUCKING. I had to come back in 4 weeks and show them the progress... 

It didn't happen overnight, but I am happy to say that brow rehab was one of the best things I ever did! I now have fuller, thicker brows that frame my face and enhance my eyes. I love my brows! 

These days, I maintain them with threading every 4 weeks. I'm not going to lie, threading hurts me just as much as waxing (but I do have sensitive skin so it goes red and ouch-ey). I love the result from threading and I have found a really great lady that does a damn fine job in Bondi Junction!

I also get my brows tinted every 4 weeks (2 shades darker than my hair colour) and I turn to my brow zings set from Benefit, which is brilliant for closing the gaps in between tints. 

~ love these tricks
speed brow and brow zings from Benefit 

~ love tidy brows

No comments:

Post a Comment